Download the free solo, portable version of Crystaldiskmark Portable 5.2.1 for Windows 32 – and 64-bit. Impressive software for hard generate comparing and testing is Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1.
Analyze of the Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1
With the aid of Crystaldiskmark, you can now quickly and easily gather all of your computer’s’s data, including # 8217, s Hdd. It is a very straightforward and dependable use that provides precise drive info. The application’s’s user interface is very tidy and has simple options for determining the hard disks’ sequential and random Read / Write speeds. It doesn’t need to be installed on your computer because it is a foldable application. It is portable and can be used on a Usb flash drive without leaving any signs.
By conducting a number of tests, it is precisely gauge your computer’s’s efficiency. Additionally, the procedures are personalized, allowing you to specify both the drive under studies and the number and size of tests you wish to take. Additionally, you can add the information to the whiteboard for external implementations. To evaluate the performance of the hard drive, alter the tropes, numerous many desires, and the parameters.
Moveable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1’s features
The majority of Crystaldiskmark Portable 5.2.1’s functions include:
- Benchmarking product that is both lightweight and trustworthy
- performs tests to determine the abilities of hard drives.
- determines the sequential and random read / write speeds.
- Select how many assessments to run.
- Choose the desire and test dimension.
- The outcomes should be copied to a clipboard.
- many tropes and additional tweaks
- additional choices and benefits
Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1 Technical Information
Check out Crystaldiskmark Moveable 5.2.1’s professional specifications:
- Compatible with windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp / Nt / 2k
- 3 Mb register shape
- 128 Mb of ram are needed.
- Single kernel processor is required.
- Home page for developers
Completely download of Modular Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1
The independent, portable version of windows can be downloaded by clicking the button above. It works with both the x86 and X64 architectures. It is a potent tool for analyzing generate capabilities across numerous evaluations.