Full Version of FixWin for Windows 10
Full Version of fixes and repairs Windows 10 problems, issues, and annoyances. FixWin 10 has a new UI and a section dedicated to fixing common Windows 10 problems.
The fixes were grouped under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Find solutions for Windows 10 File Explorer issues.
- Internet & Connectivity: We can help you solve Internet problems that you may be having after upgrading to Windows 10.
Windows 10: This new section for Windows 10 offers several new fixes like:
- Reset Settings app. Setting don’t launch/exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 upgrade, Wi-Fi doesn’t work anymore
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps will not open with FixWin All apps need to be reregistered
- After Windows 10 upgrade, office documents won’t open after the upgrade.
- WerMgr.exe/WerFault.exe Error in Application
- System Tools: These tools allow you to troubleshoot and fix problems in your built-in software. Advanced System
- The information tab contains specific information about your computer, such as the number or logical processors, processor thread count, maximum display resolution, refresh rate and maximum processor speed.
- Troubleshooters. This section offers direct links to 18 Windows Troubleshooters, as well as links to download 4 new troubleshooters from Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
- We suggest you start the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will run SFC /scannow and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. This process should take between 5-10 minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin Windows 10 If you’re having problems with Windows Store or Store apps. You can do it easily by clicking a button on the Welcome page.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. This button is also conveniently located on the Welcome page.
- Next, we ask that you create an System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. It is a good idea to create one before you make any system changes. If you feel the need to, you can always access this Restore Point.
- You can only do one repair at a time, then restart your computer. Check that you are satisfied with the results and then restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ? Click the???? button next to Fix. An information pop-up will inform you exactly what the fix does.
How to use FixWin 10.2.2 for Windows 10
- Get the FixWin Windows 10 Full Version first from these Links.
- After downloading, install the program as normal.
- Do not run the software after installation.
- Now, copy and paste the Crack & Paste file into c/program.
- You’re done. Now enjoy the full version.