Written by Inomma LLC
- Financial: category
- Date of release: 2023-01-10
- Licence: Free
- Version: 4.3.1
- File size 13.51 MB
- Compatibility Windows 11 and Windows 10 are compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS 10 11.15
How it works – What is CoinStats, Crypto Tracker?
1. You can use local currency and sync all your favorite wallets and exchanges automatically to your CoinStats Portfolio so that you don’t need to manually add transactions.
2. CoinStats allows you to set up your portfolio by either manually adding buy/sell transactions, or by syncing your wallets or exchanges for a live view.
3. Are you tired of trading on multiple exchanges? Connect everything to CoinStats and manage all your holdings, transactions, trades from one place.
4. You can choose the exchange you use, or view average prices across all exchanges. Also, you can select which “favorite coins” you wish to monitor.
5. You can access the latest data about any cryptocurrency, links to their website, Reddit, Twitter and read up to date news and updates from the coin teams in order to get as much information as possible.
CoinStats: Crypto Tracker Features & Description
Latest Version: 4.3.1
What does CoinStats-Crypto Tracker do? The #1 free Bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfolio, news alerts, analytics tracker, and alerts service. Search for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, as well as nearly 8,000 other cryptocurrency prices, from over 400 exchanges. You can sync your preferred exchanges and wallets with CoinStats. The app allows you to see everything in real time. *ALL YOUR CRYPTO IN ONE PLACE Own multiple cryptocurrencies in multiple exchanges and wallets like an average investor trader does. Do you find yourself trading in multiple exchanges and losing track of all your trades? Connect everything to CoinStats and manage all your holdings, transactions, trades from one place. *COIN RESEARCH Discover the next great coin. CoinStats enables you to do advanced filtering. Sorting. And research. To get the most current information about any cryptocurrency, including links to their website or Reddit, Twitter, and the most recent news and updates from the teams, you can access it. *TRACK EVERY COLUMN Never miss a chance to buy or trade. You can easily track and monitor the LIVE prices for over 7,000 cryptocurrency and access extensive charts and other data. You will be able to select the exchange you’re using or look at average prices across all exchanges, also “favorite” coins you want to keep an eye on. *BUY COINS Buy coins directly from the coin page with Microsoft Pay or your Debit Card. The current availability is limited to US-based users and has a daily limit at $250 KYC not necessary Limit increase and support for more countries coming soon! *QUICK TRADE Submit simple swap trades between your exchange coins. Microsoft Pay lets you buy and sell coins and allows you to make trades all in a matter of seconds. *COINSTATS Wallet You can store your coins in CoinStats. Multiple cryptocurrencies can be managed and sent/received with one click. *YOUR PORTFOLIO See your entire portfolio on one screen. CoinStats can help you create your portfolio. Set up multiple portfolios easily. *PORTFOLIO SHARING Compare your portfolio with friends and track your gains over time. You can share one or several portfolios with your friends, and they will see it in their CoinStats App. *ALERTS You can set up price limits, volumes, and pump alerts for all cryptocurrencies so that you don’t miss any opportunity. You can get automatic alerts when there are significant changes to your portfolio or favorite coins. We’ll inform you! *NEWS CoinStats brings you all of the latest crypto news from over 40 sources into one screen. It makes it easy to keep up with the market. Safari Reader View makes news even easier. *Weekly updates We keep the CoinStats App up to date with new features and improvements each week. You can check our backlog and plans at feedback.coinstats.app We’re happy to learn more about your experience while using Coin Stats! We are available at [email] to answer any questions. -The Coin Stats Team